Financial Services Regulatory Framework: CySEC Advanced Level -05 March 2022
Financial Services Regulatory Framework: CySEC Advanced Level
CySEC Exam Preparation Program
05, 12, 19, 26 March & 02 April 2022
This seminar aims to prepare each candidate for the Basic and Advanced Level Exam of Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). By attending this seminar you can either decide to step into the Advanced level Exam or applying to the Basic Level first, since there is no requirement to pass the Basic Exam before passing the Advanced Exam.
This course involves a series of lectures together with training tests and revision activities.
Who is this course for?
- Those who wants to hold positions in all investment services functions in Cypriot Investment Firms
- Those who want to perform the investment services of reception and transmission of orders and execution of orders within a Cypriot Investment Firm.
- people who work or planned to work in a UCITS Management Company or a VCIC that manages UCITS
- people who work or planned to work in banks and Cypriot Investment Firms (CIFs)
- Financial and Professional Services Consultants
- Professionals joining the finance and professional services sector
Certificate of CySEC
During the course, candidates will be provided with insight in regards to the CySEC Advanced Certification and practical real life examples. Following the completion of the seminar, candidates will be able to attend CySEC Advanced exams.
If you are interested in the seminar and to get prepared for the CySec Exams, contact us