June 9, 2018
5 Tips of Well Organized Office
- Organize desktop applications – categorize your job into folders and subfolder to save time from digging on your desktop.
- Make electronic all the sticky and random notes – if you like using them, try at least once a week to organize them and place them in a word/excel document. Mark the completed tasks.
- Label folders and organizers – you can concentrate all your paper work in your desk by placing it in corresponding categories.
- Display only relevant documents – put on the top of your desk the documents that you utilize often.
- Straighten your desk – At the end of the day do a quick straighten, so you have a clean start the next day.